Food waste solutions Food waste solutions

Food waste solutions

Learn more

Total waste management Total waste management

Total waste management

Book your audit

Zero to landfill Zero to landfill

Zero to landfill

Discover more

Compact and powerful Compact and powerful

Compact and powerful

View our range

Established in 1987 Compactors Direct is a family run waste and recycling company, and we specialise in helping companies save money by managing their environmental strategies. We supply industry-leading machinery, but most importantly we understand that companies can benefit from a total waste management solution. Our dedicated and experienced team of waste management advisors can tailor a comprehensive, fully audited waste solution to ensure your business complies with current waste and recycling regulations. We can also help you drive profit to your bottom line by introducing efficiency and reducing unnecessary costs, so why not book a total waste management audit today?

As well as auditing your current environmental policy, we can also develop and implement a zero to landfill strategy to maximise your organisation’s green credentials by minimising the amount of waste you send to landfill. And if you’re looking for the latest compacting equipment, our extensive range of machinery includes everything from balers and glass crushers to food waste solutions and large waste compactors.

At Compactors Direct we can help you manage your waste, create a complete environmental strategy, supply the equipment you need to implement it and collect your waste and recyclables. Contact us today to learn more.

Total waste management

Our total waste management audit examines all aspects of your environmental strategy.

Total waste management

Zero to landfill

We can help you fully recycle 95% of your waste and send the remaining 5% for energy use.

Zero to landfill

Compact and powerful

From crushers and compactors to food waste processing, we’ve got it all covered.

Compact and powerful